Increase The Market Share of Your F&B Brand (Updated 2022)
Thinking of a way to skyrocket your F&B brand?
You need to start speaking your customers’ language and adopt this framework:
INSIGHTS + SEGMENTATION + STRATEGY = ACTION!
More than 50% of product profits are attributed from only 10% of the super consumers, and in order to take your brand to the next level, you need to start focusing on your super-customers.
Super consumers are the group of consumers that are heavily influenced and lifestyle-oriented users. They are constantly engaged with brands that offers high brand value that matches their wants and personality. They know what they want, and what they can pay for it, so they buy a lot of it.
How do you get your brand to meet the super consumers?
Here are some things you should look into:
1. First, identify your super consumers based on current market trends and analytics.
2. Get inside of your customers mind using consumer insights. Think, breathe and act like them so you know what they are like.
3. Hard selling rarely works for super consumers. It damages the purchase journey and makes your brand look pushy. Understand their personality instead so they are naturally drawn and attracted to your brand.
4. Leverage on Butterfly, Ripple and Domino effect. Use small and continuous changes that leads to a longer lasting impact, perception and loyalty.
5. Emotional triggers will help boost your brand awareness and increase customer attraction and retention.
6. Study your competitors for better consumer segmentation. Learn how to build brand awareness and to capture the attention of consumers looking out for similar product offerings.
Loved what you read? Share this out to your friends if you found this useful!